- Movement of all loads within the assigned AE / team.
- Monitor and confirm all pickups and deliveries within team.
- Understand metrics that lead to team profitability including call center statistics, revenue & net revenue.
- Direct communication with the Account Executives and Leadership team.
- Identify and solve capacity shortfalls within the team.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of various systems, technology, and tools to locate and secure various equipment types for customer shipments.
- Assign Carriers to move shipments based on delivery information.
- Profitability: Choose carriers based on service levels and profitability targets.
- Negotiate carrier rates (under targets).
- Proficient in teaching negotiation techniques in a classroom environment.
- Ensure all loads are covered that are expected to ship each day.
- Assist with the training and development of all new logistics coordinators and AET’s through shadowing, best practice sharing, and technical support
- Ability to manage Saturday shift employees and guide their actions.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- Positive results on the prior three consecutive coaching sessions
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must exhibit the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and understand how to prioritize workload in order of importance.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed