This position is responsible for high volume recruitment in a fast paced environment. The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for finding and sourcing candidates by conducting college visits, attending career fairs, and attending network events. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for achieving hiring targets and objectives.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with prospective applicants
• Preparing correspondence with applicants or interested parties • Conduct pre-interview activities including administration of candidate testing
• Coordinate, schedule, and attend college/campus visits and career days
• Coordinate, schedule, and attend various career fairs
• Assist with orientation process including, but not limited to, making sure new hire has completed all necessary paperwork; all paperwork is forwarded to correct parties, and assignment of mentor
• Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
• Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings
• Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about organization and position.
• Screens and refers candidates for additional interview with others in organization
• Coordinates participation in, sets up displays, and works at job fairs
• Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants
• Makes public presentations at schools and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities
• Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
• Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
• Coordinates communication with applicants
• Other duties as required by business needs
• PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred), communication and organizational skills, ability to adapt to job requirements.
Prior transportation or brokerage not required. Experience in high volume recruitment is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Some overnight travel required
• One year recruiting and/or sales experience