- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments to ensure manageable transit time
- Understand metrics that lead to the account to profitability including call center statistics, revenue & net revenue.
- Direct communication with the Account Managers and team.
- Identify and solve scheduling issues within the account manager or customer
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of various systems, technology, and tools to locate and schedule shipments for customer
- Work with fortune 500 companies to ensure CRAD is met.
- Profitability: Choose loads based on service levels and profitability targets.
- Negotiate new lanes with customer based on profitability/capacity • Proficient in teaching scheduling techniques in a classroom environment
- Ensure all loads are covered that are expected to ship each day.
- Ensure all accessorials are sent to the correct carrier within a timely manner
- Complete Status Notification emails at the start of each business day
- Assist with the training and development of all new logistics coordinators and AET’s through shadowing, best practice sharing, and technical support
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- Positive results on the prior three consecutive coaching sessions
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Flexibility on workload/ essential job functions
- Must exhibit the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and understand how to prioritize workload in order of importance.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed